How do I access the scheduled stream?
You can access a stream by using the following steps:
- After purchasing your ticket through Centerstage Theatre, you will receive an email from SHOWTIX4U a minimum of 48 hours before your scheduled event viewing time. This is your ticket to access the scheduled stream of the show. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IF NO EMAIL CAN BE LOCATED.
- You can also download your tickets/access code. Starting on PAGE 2 of the ticket packet, you will find your stream instructions as well as ACCESS CODE. The instructions read as follows:
You can access the Live Stream/Video using any of these options:
- Point your mobile camera at the QR code on the ticket and click on the notification that appears.
- Open this PDF in a PDF application and click the word “HERE.”
- Go to www.ShowTix4U.com/stream and enter your access code.
When can I access my scheduled stream?
For a Scheduled Content Event (events with specific date and time), you can use your access code up to 1 hour prior to the event until the end of the event. Please note: you cannot rewind or re-watch the stream as it is a live stream – even if it is presented as a recorded event.
How can I stream my event to a television?
ShowTix4U streaming is browser based (no apps), which means that you will need to access it via your computer. If you would like to watch the stream on a television, you can do so using Airplay or Chromecast.
- You can Airplay or Cast the stream to a television using the following instructions: https://showtix4u.helpsite.com/articles/57964-streaming-your-event-to-atelevision-tv
- The player will attempt to auto choose the resolution based on your internet speed. If you are experiencing buffering, click on the gear icon of the player and lower the resolution of the stream.
Airplay a video to Apple TV using Mobile Device
With your device connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, start playing a video and tap the AirPlay icon in the lower right-hand corner of the player. Just like that, your selected video will begin playing on your TV!
Desktop Computer Airplay
If using a desktop computer, the Airplay icon will not appear in the player, you will want to use the native screen sharing of the computer monitor to stream your entire screen via Airplay or Cast and then put the player in full screen mode.
Cast a video to Chromecast
- Instructions can be found here.
- Chromecast does not allow you to cast your screen or tab from an iOS device. For this we recommend the application Replica https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1468495939
Roku (Windows and Android only)
Instructions can be found here.