It’s official, we are re-opening our 2020/21 season!
Centerstage would like to first thank you all for your patience as we waited out the worst of the pandemic. Now that Washington is past Phase 3, we feel comfortable and confident about completing our season. We are so excited to get back to producing live theatre! While this season might look different than past seasons, Artistic Director Trista Duval has chosen a really fantastic season that is sure to please.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The state of Washington allows for limited audience capacity for a live audience, observing all state recommended safety protocol. Centerstage DOES plan on welcoming live audiences in accordance with these guidelines! That said, we will also offer virtual performances for the rest of the season!
- Ticket purchases are available for both virtual and live performances in the Knutzen Family Theatre. You may select the type of performance, in-person or live-streaming, when you purchase your ticket.
- A word of warning: Dates may be subject to change. We are continually trying to stay on top of Coronavirus regulations, but if the safety of our community and staff is compromised in the future, Centerstage will react accordingly.
- We ask that you continue to wear a mask out of consideration for those who cannot be or are not vaccinated. Patrons who are not fully vaccinated are still required to wear masks in City owned facilities, including the Dumas Bay Centre and Knutzen Family Theatre.
- Where possible, we will continue social distancing in our theatre seating and our lobby.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the theatre.
- We are using dedicated entrances and exits in the theatre.
- We have increased sanitization programs with our janitorial partner, Cedar Building Services to include Clorox total 360 system Electrostatic fogging system.
- The City of Federal Way has replaced all HVAC systems with MERV-13 filters in the Theatre, Lobby, and Rehearsal Hall. MERV-13 filters are the recommended filters to remove virus and other contaminants from the air.