We now require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test for indoor performances
We are joining several Puget Sound performing arts organizations in requiring masking and vaccinations or negative COVID-19 testing to ensure a safe and successful return of the Puget Sound area arts. As required by King County, all Centerstage patrons 12 and older will be required to be vaccinated or provide a negative COVID-19 test result within the last 24-48 hours for all performances and public events held indoors beginning August 27, 2021.
Centerstage Theatre will require proof of full vaccinations for all performances. Individuals with a medical condition or closely held religious belief preventing vaccination can instead provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test. Masks will also be required at all times for all attendees regardless of vaccination status.
These measures will ensure the safest possible environment at Centerstage Theatre so that everyone may enjoy live performances once again. Please find details of our safety protocols below:
- FULLY VACCINATED GUESTS
- Documentation of vaccination status must be shown with valid ID upon entry to the venue and be available upon request at any time.
- Proof of full vaccination can be achieved by:
- Showing an original, photocopy, or photo of your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card. Photos may be presented on a mobile device.
- WA State Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination, digital or print format from MyIRmobile.com.
- WA State Immunization Information System printout.
- Lifetime immunization record booklet.
- Verified electronic medical record printout from a medical provider.
- A negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 24-48 hours of entry.
- NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST GUESTS
- Patrons with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test and show valid ID upon entry to the venue. These documents must be available upon request at any time.
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test can be achieved by:
- Showing a copy of a PCR diagnostic test taken within 24-48 hours of the performance start time.
- Because there is not date stamp, at-home self tests will not be accepted.
We can’t wait to see you at Centerstage Theatre and share in the joy of live, in-person performances. Thank you for your continued support of Centerstage Theatre and for joining us in keeping our community safe.
For information on testing locations follow the link for your county:
Here’s more information:
- The state of Washington allows for live audience performances, observing all state recommended safety protocols. Centerstage DOES plan on welcoming live audiences in accordance with these guidelines! That said, we will also offer virtual performances for some of our show this season!
- Ticket purchases are available for both virtual (when available) and live performances in the Knutzen Family Theatre. You may select the type of performance, in-person or live-streaming, when you purchase your ticket.
- A word of warning: Dates may be subject to change. We are continually trying to stay on top of Coronavirus regulations, but if the safety of our community and staff is compromised in the future, Centerstage will react accordingly.
- We require that you continue to wear a mask at all times in accordance with Washington State requirements.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the theatre.
- We are using dedicated entrances and exits in the theatre.
- We have increased sanitization programs with our janitorial partner, Cedar Building Services to include Clorox total 360 system Electrostatic fogging system.
- The City of Federal Way has replaced all HVAC systems with MERV-13 filters in the Theatre, Lobby, and Rehearsal Hall. MERV-13 filters are the recommended filters to remove virus and other contaminants from the air.