We no longer require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test for indoor performances
We highly encourage you to wear a mask in order to help protect our actors who perform unmasked.
Here’s more information:
- The state of Washington allows for live audience performances, observing all state recommended safety protocols. Centerstage DOES plan on welcoming live audiences in accordance with these guidelines! That said, we will also offer virtual performances for some of our show this season!
- Ticket purchases are available for both virtual (when available) and live performances in the Knutzen Family Theatre. You may select the type of performance, in-person or live-streaming, when you purchase your ticket.
- A word of warning: Dates may be subject to change. We are continually trying to stay on top of Coronavirus regulations, but if the safety of our community and staff is compromised in the future, Centerstage will react accordingly.
- We highly encourage that you continue to wear a mask while not actively drinking during the performance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the theatre.
- We are using dedicated entrances and exits in the theatre.
- We have increased sanitization programs with our janitorial partner, Cedar Building Services to include Clorox total 360 system Electrostatic fogging system.
- The City of Federal Way has replaced all HVAC systems with MERV-13 filters in the Theatre, Lobby, and Rehearsal Hall. MERV-13 filters are the recommended filters to remove virus and other contaminants from the air.